Are you ready to get paid your worth?
The Ultimate Pricing Guide For Bridal Artists includes everything you need to work less and still make more by filling your calendar with Dream Brides ready to pay your rates. Plus, I'm going to show you the secrets to getting paid you're worth doing hair or makeup for weddings!YES, I NEED THIS!
You keep hearing "charge your worth".
But you have no idea what that really means without scaring off potential brides.
Do you struggle with knowing what to charge for your wedding hair or makeup services so that you're staying "competitive" but also making enough to justify taking an entire Saturday off for one wedding?
What if you could make enough money doing weddings to quit your job behind the chair or take those dream vacations you've always wanted?
I want to help you make more money. I want to show you how to work less and make more.
If you want to learn my secrets to getting paid your worth doing wedding hair or makeup, this easy to follow guide is for you.
Are you tired of hearing crickets when you raise your rates?
- In order to book brides who are happy to pay your rates, you need to understand your Dream Bride's beauty budget and how she shops for vendors!
- This in depth guide will walk you through the step-by-step process to setting the right prices for your unique business.
- No more posting online forums asking "what do you charge for..." and getting different answers that have nothing to do with your brides, your market, or your business model.
Identify your perfect pricing tier
So that you're never undervaluing what you do again.
Target your Dream Brides
So that you can say goodbye to ghosting for good.
Find that sweet spot that eliminates price shoppers
I tend to bring emotion into my pricing during times when I'm doubting myself.
I love the 3 level tier breakdown. It was super clear and helpful. I'm in the luxury market and I've still been having brides print the contract or fill it out by downloading an app themselves. So it was a push to get myself on a booking app so it's easier for them!! But it was also reassuring that the other parts you mention- I am right on par with. And I tend to bring emotion into my pricing during times when I'm doubting myself... so it was a pep talk I needed
– Natalie Thomas, Bridal Hair By Natalie
It's a must have for both new and experienced artists trying to navigate how to set their rates!
Sue is an incredibly knowledgeable artist in the wedding industry! She's admired by many and well respected. The pricing guide includes so many amazing golden nuggets- it's a must have for both new and experienced artists trying to navigate how to set their rates!
– Laura Henderson, Laura Henderson Makeup
I've included everything you need to start getting paid more all while working less.
You'll learn how to determine your Dream Bride target market, her budget, your local pricing scale, and how to find that sweet spot that will eliminate the price shoppers and have your Dream Bride filling your inbox with inquiries to book you! This 42 page E-Book will answer your every question for "What Do I Charge For?" and more.
During checkout, you can take advantage of this one time offer to add on my training videos that walk you through how to implement what you've read in the guide.
- Additional information on travel rates, upgrades, retail and more!
- Learn about setting goals to remain profitable and sustainable.
In addition to the training videos, you get access to the plug-and-play goal calculator to show you EXACTLY how to hit your profit goals!
- Just an additional $47 at checkout for the videos and calculator
I don't want your fear surrounding confidently raising your rates to hold you back anymore, so I'm going to make this a no-brainer for you.
I could be charging a lot more for this (and I probably should be...)
But I don't want price to be a factor between you seeing success and not seeing success.
Which is why I’m basically giving away everything you need to know to make back your investment hundreds of times over.
For a limited time, you can get instant access to the guide for only $27!SAY NO MORE! I'M IN!
Ready to stop second guessing your pricing and start earning more in 2023?
Read what your fellow bridal artists have to say ...
The Ultimate Pricing Guide is a must-read for all artists...
The Ultimate Pricing Guide For Bridal Artists is a must-read for all artists, from beginners to seasoned pros. The information is concise, helpful and easy to translate to any bridal beauty business. I highly recommend it!
– ERICA BASHA, Erica Basha Bridal
Suzanne's bridal pricing guide has been the best thing I did for my business this year.
With the help of her guide, I revamped all my pricing which has provided me with quality brides. This pricing guide is a must have for all artist from novice to seasoned pros.
– YISELL SANTOS, Yisell Santos Makeup
Bring on the Kleinfeld Brides baby!
I got your ultimate guide to bridal pricing last week and worked through it. It was super insightful and I loved how you broke down the tiers!
– ASHLEY HOLM, Holm Hair Studio
I used to be just like you. I was overworked. Under paid. My bridal business was running my life and ruining my relationships. I considered myself successful, but that success was coming with a high cost. I realized I was working harder, not smarter. Something had to give.
Once I learned the secrets of pricing myself effectively, my business skyrocketed, and I was no longer running that hamster wheel of endless bridal burnout. I want to help you do the same for your business.
Is The Ultimate Pricing Guide for you?
- You're not sure how to set rates that get you paid without scaring away potential brides.
- You don't know how to confidently raise your rates more than once a year without feeling like you need to "give away the farm" to justify the increase.
- You aren't currently paying yourself for admin, vacation, sick leave, or a year-end bonus. (Yes! Your rates should take those into account!)
- You already make more money than you know what to do with.
- You already know everything there is about setting rates (in which case- want to write my 2024 updated version for me?)
- You honestly don't think there's a single tip that can make you back at least your $27 payment.
This offer won't last forever and you'll want to grab it before I realize how crazy I am for giving all of this away for such a low price.
Once you click the button, you'll be brought to a checkout page where you'll fill in your details for purchase and can add on the training videos and goal calculator for just an extra $47.
Once your payment is processed, you'll immediately be granted access to your digital pricing guide.